WHO WE ARE
CHAOS & HARMONY Limited trading as CHAOS+HARMONY is a limited company registered in Ireland with company number No. 587544 Our registered office is: 27 Gilford Park, Sandymount, Dublin 4.
We respect your privacy and comply with Irish and EU privacy regulations.
Any and all information collected at this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned, or otherwise disclosed.
Any information you give to Chaos + Harmony will be held with the utmost care, and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to.
Chaos + Harmony is a registered trademark of Chaos & Harmony Ltd.
If you have any questions about how we look after your personal data, you can contact us:
- In writing, at the address above. Please mark your letter for the attention of the Data Protection Officer.
- By email to this address email@example.com
- By telephone on: +353 838038660
SECTION 1: PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
‘Personal information’ refers to any information which can identify an individual – either directly or indirectly. It can refer, amongst other things, to a customer ID, or to one or more specific identifying pieces of information, such as a name, email address or postal address. Any personal information which you provide to us will be securely stored, strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Acts, 1988 – 2003 and GDPR.
What Personal Information do you collect about me?
When you browse our website www.chaosandharmony.ie or carry out actions such as the following:
- Create a customer account.
- Place an order.
- Sign up to our mailing list, loyalty card scheme or subscribe to any other services that we offer.
- Enter any competition, promotion or prize draw.
Then, we may collect your personal information, including:
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Phone or mobile number
- Purchasing History
- Encrypted password and payment information
- Customer Service correspondence records
- Technical information about how you access and use our websites, including your IP address, browser type, referring URL and operating system.
- Cookies – for more information see below.
- Billing Information, records, invoices
What is done with this information?
We use your information for the following:
- To process your orders: We use relevant personal information described above (including your name, address and payment details) to process and deliver your order, add payments or refunds and to notify you of the status of your order.
- To provide Customer Support: If you contact our Customer Service (or vice versa), we will use your identification information to identify you and other personal information such as your order information and contact history to process your request and provide you with the best service possible. We’ll use your personal information to keep a record of when and why you contact us and to keep your contact details up-to-date.
- To improve our website and services: We may use your personal information to help analyse and understand how you use our products and services, to develop more interesting and relevant products and services, to improve our website, as well as to personalise the products and services we offer you.
- Fraud Prevention: To prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our sites.
- Marketing: We will use your information to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you. We will send direct marketing communications to you via the channel you choose, such as email or Social Media.
- For Market Research: we may contact you from time to time for feedback on our products, for example, through product review request emails.
How long will you keep my information?
- Customer and order information will be kept securely on our system until you ask us to remove it. However, please note that if you have ordered from us, CHAOS & HARMONY Ltd is subject to regulatory mandates that we must adhere to, as such we are required to retain purchase information for tax reporting purposes for a period of six years.
- Mailing List Subscriptions will remain active until you opt out from specific lists.
- Cookies – please refer to the section below.
- We may keep a record of any correspondence with you, for example if you have made a complaint about service or product, for as long as is necessary to protect us from legal claim.
- Where we no longer have a need to keep your information, we will delete it. However, please note where you have unsubscribed from our marketing communication, we will keep a record of your email to ensure we do not send you marketing emails in the future.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
- When you provide us with personal information to create a customer account, join our loyalty scheme, complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it.
How do I withdraw my consent?
- If you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent to all communications.
- Financial transaction data will be maintained as required by law.
- You may opt-out by clicking the unsubscribe link on our emails, contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at: 27 Gilford Park, Sandymount, Dublin 4.
SECTION 3 – MARKETING
Privacy of email list
Chaos + Harmony maintains email lists to keep Chaos + Harmony members informed about news, sales or events.
Individuals must affirmatively ask to join our mailing lists by signing up at our online signup section located at www.chaosandharmony.ie or by ticking the newsletter opt in box when ordering online at www.chaosandharmony.ie.
If you sign up to our mailing list we will email you from time to time, only when new products are released, with news of pop-up shops or with special offers and sales. Should you wish to be removed from the mailing list at any time please follow the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of our newsletters or email us directly at email@example.com. Our database only holds your email address and will store no other personal details. We will never disclose your email address to any other individual or company.
Resale or disclosure of information to third parties
Chaos + Harmony does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease any personal information collected at our site,
including membership forms or email lists.
We may use your personal data to send you marketing messages by email. Some of these messages may be tailored to you, based on your previous browsing or purchase activity, and other information we hold about you.
If you no longer want to receive, communications from us, you can change your preferences at any time by contacting us, clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email, or updating your settings in your customer account. If you unsubscribe from marketing, please note we may still contact you with service messages from time to time (e.g. order and delivery confirmations)
You may also see ads for our Site on third party websites, including on social media. These ads may be tailored to you using cookies (which track your web activity, so enable us to serve ads to customers who have visited our Site). Where you see an ad on social media, this may because we have engaged the social network to show ads to our customers, or users who match the demographic profile of our customers. In some cases, this may involve sharing your email address with the social network. If you no longer want to see tailored ads you can change your cookie and privacy settings on your browser and these third-party websites.
SECTION 4 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if required to fulfil our obligations under our agreement with you. E.g. provide your Name, Address and email address address to the courier to have your purchases delivered , An Post and CHAOS & HARMONY Employees.
SECTION 5 – E-COMMERCE
Our store is hosted on the Woocommerce platform and our till system is hosted by SumUp. They provide us with online e-commerce platforms that allows you to buy our products and use our services.
Payment through our website can be made via our secure check out pages using secure 3rd party payment service providers, e.g. credit card processors.
Woocommerce and SumUp are compliant and have the requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
We ensure that your name, address, credit card details and any other information you give us will be kept securely. Our secure server encrypts your personal information, including credit or debit card number, name and address, before it is sent over the Internet. Confidential information such as your credit card number will be used only to fulfill your order. To protect your privacy, we will ask you to enter your credit card number, expiration date & card verification code (3 digit number on the back of your card) each time you place an order with us. Your details are scrambled using 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. When you click the ‘Pay with credit or debit card’ button to enter our checkout, you enter the secure section of the site. Your card details are verified automatically online by our payment processor, STRIPE.
All transactions are processed in EUR (€). Exchange rates are an estimate only, based on the latest figures. Value Added Tax (VAT) is included in the price displayed for customers purchasing from within the European Union.
You may safely enter your debit or credit card information at the checkout page without having to create an account.
Security of Credit Card Information
We are never aware of your credit card details and we do not store them with us.
Your payments are securely processed with the highest security SSL encryption technology available.
SECTION 6 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. E.g. Couriers to deliver your purchases. The data we provide to Third Party Processors is securely stored and maintained by them so that it can be accessed when needed for future purposes. All information provided to Third Party Processors is used by them only to carry out the service they are providing for CHAOS & HARMONY Ltd.
Please note, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So, if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider other legal obligations may be placed upon them by the laws of their jurisdiction.
SECTION 7 – LINKS
When you click on links on our website, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 9 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using the secure socket layer technology (SSL). Our website platform follows all PCI-DSS Level 1 requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 10 – COOKIES
A Cookie is a small file that resides on your computer’s hard drive and often contains an anonymous unique identifier and is accessible only by the web site that placed it there, not any other sites. Cookies are not computer programs and can’t read other information saved on your hard drive. They cannot be used to disseminate viruses, or get a user’s email address etc. They only contain and transfer to the website as much information as the users themselves have disclosed to that website.
You may delete Cookies; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Web Site more quickly or enjoy a custom user experience. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your web browser. By default, your browser will accept Cookies, however this can be altered. For further details please consult the help menu in your browser. Disabling Cookies may prevent you from using the full range of Services available on our Web Site.
More information on the cookies CHAOS + HARMONY Ltd use, is available upon request.
SECTION 11 – CHILDREN
Our Site is not intended for, and should not be used by, children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under 16.
SECTION 13 – QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
In compliance with The EU GDPR Directive 25th May 2018, if you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, contact our Privacy Compliance Officer by email or post at the address given in the ‘Who We Are’ section above.
Important T&C’s related to the use of www.chaosandharmony.ie
Website conduct and use
You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations and are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under your usage, including the content of your transmissions through the website. All information, designs, drawings and other specifications provided on the website are the exclusive property of Mira Mira and our suppliers. Any copying, transmission or re-transmission of the same requires the prior written approval of Us.
You further agree that:
- You may only use the website to make legitimate enquiries or orders.
- You undertake to provide correct and accurate e-mail, postal and other contact details to Us.
- By placing an order through this website, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old and are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and your shopping cart and to gather broad demographic information. An IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer automatically when you use the Internet. When you visit a particular Web page in the website, our servers log your IP address.
While we have done our best to depict all of our products accurately, colours will vary from monitor to monitor. As a result we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display will show a true representation of the colours of all of our products.